4/25/11

Click Here | Illustration Friday

with 3 comments

Below is my recent submission to the website Illustration Friday
This fantastic site promotes professional illustrators and those who do it just for the love of it. Every week they email out a word - and this week it was 'bicycle' - you do your illustration and then upload it for the world to see.
It's a simple concept, but heaps of fun and a great way to add pieces to your folio
By the way, my 'bicycle' poster design, is also available from my Gift Shop as a poster and framed print.

© Jane Connory, 2011

3 comments:

  1. Ellen Byrne said...

    Very funny! I LIKE!

  2. Duncan said...

    Funny - love the colours, wish I'd thought to draw the bike head on, I struggled for ages.

  3. Unknown said...

    Great nice vintange clown!!!

Post a Comment